Canon ImageRunner 1370F Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 1370F is the ultimate solution for all your digital copying, printing, and faxing needs. It helps improve productivity as it operates at a speed of 13 pages per minute and comes with Super G3 Fax capabilities and a 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. And since it uses Canon's Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT), it delivers only high-quality prints and copies. Looking for a high-quality but more affordable replacement toner cartridge for your IR 1370F? We've got it right here at Inkjets. We offer the Canon GPR-10 Black Compatible Copier Toner that's made only with brand-new components and delivers the same high-quality prints but at the fraction of the cost of the OEM. All our compatible Canon toner cartridges are also backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can shop with confidence. Place your order with us now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 1370F:
- Open the front cover of the Canon imageRUNNER 1370F.
- Open the cover for the empty toner cartridge, and gently pull the toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Prepare the new toner cartridge by taking it out of its packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge with both hands and gently shake it to distribute the toner inside. Then, remove the protective cap from the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Make sure to align the arrow on the ring near the end of the new toner cartridge with the arrow on the toner inlet of the machine.
- Push the cartridge all the way in until it stops and clicks into place.
- Close the toner cover, and then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save on toner if I print mostly draft documents with my Canon imageRUNNER 1370F?
If you are printing mostly draft documents, you can activate the 'Toner Save' mode feature on your Canon ImageRunner 1370F so it will consume less toner when printing.
Any tips on how to properly store an unused Canon toner cartridge?
If you've got an unused Canon toner cartridge, make sure to keep it sealed in its original packaging and store it only in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Is a compatible Canon toner cartridge any good?
Yes. Inkjets' compatible Canon toner cartridges are made using only brand-new components and are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications.