Canon ImageRunner 1630 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 1630 is the only device you'll need for all your printing and copying tasks. It uses Canon's Advanced Print Technology (CAPT), so it delivers standard, high-quality printing and copying at speeds of up to 16 pages per minute with 2400 x 600 dpi enhanced print resolution and 1200 x 600 dpi enhanced copy resolution. Want to save on printing and copying costs while using this multifunction device? Then, get Inkjets' high-quality but low-priced Canon GPR-10 Black Compatible Copier Toner. This gives you the same number of prints and copies per cartridge and to the same quality that you would expect from an original Canon toner cartridge. So, shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 1630:
- Open the toner supply cover of your Canon imageRUNNER 1630.
- Pull the toner cartridge lever towards you. Then, while holding the lever, turn it in a clockwise direction and slowly pull out the used toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and gently shake it back and forth several times to distribute the toner.
- While holding the toner cartridge lever, insert the new toner cartridge and push it in as far as it will go. Then, remove the protective from the cartridge.
- Close the toner cartridge lever. Then, close the toner supply cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed a new toner cartridge on my Canon imageRUNNER 1630, but it won't copy? What could be the problem?
If you just installed a new toner cartridge on your imageRUNNER 1630 but it won't copy, it could be one of two things: the toner cartridge is installed incorrectly or the sealing tape still remains inside the cartridge.
Can I wash my clothes in warm water to remove the toner stains?
No. When toner gets into your clothing, wash it in cold water instead of warm water. Warm water can set the toner into the fabric and make it impossible to remove the stain.
Do you offer free shipping on orders shipping to Alaska?
No. Our free shipping offer is available only on orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.