Canon ImageRunner 1670 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Developed primarily for small businesses and departmental workgroups, the Canon imageRunner 1670 is a standard copier and printer that utilizes Canon Advanced Print Technology (CAPT). It delivers laser-quality output at 16 pages per minute. Looking for a more economical alternative to the expensive OEM Canon IR 1670 cartridge? Search no more because we have it right here at Inkjets.com. Our Canon GPR-10 Black Compatible Copier Toner is manufactured to meet OEM standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields but is sold at reasonably low prices. All of our compatible Canon toner cartridges are covered by our full 1-year hassle-free warranty and money-back guarantee.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple guide below to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 1670:
- To access the old cartridge, open the toner supply cover of your IR 1670.
- There's a toner lever on the old cartridge. Pull it and turn it clockwise to unlock the cartridge.
- Keep the empty toner cartridge level and pull it out slowly from the IR 1670.
- Remove the new cartridge from the package and gently rock it to distribute the toner evenly.
- Insert the toner cartridge slowly into the machine as far as it will go.
- Hold the cartridge lever and turn it counterclockwise.
- Close the toner supply cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge once the <TONER LEVEL LOW> appears on the Canon imageRUNNER 1670 display?
No. The <TONER LEVEL LOW> only means the cartridge is running low on toner, but the IR 1670 can still print a few more pages even with a low toner level. So, if you are in the middle of a print job, just continue printing until the print quality becomes unacceptable.
I already got the <TONER EMPTY> error message. Is replacement the only remedy to get rid of this message?
Yes. The <TONER EMPTY> message means there's no sufficient amount of toner left inside the cartridge and that printing is no longer possible. So, replace the old cartridge with a new toner cartridge to resume printing.
My Canon GPR-10 Black Compatible Copier Toner order did not meet the minimum $30 purchase to become eligible for free shipping. How much would I have to pay for shipping then?
If the order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states, you only need to pay $3.95 for shipping; otherwise, you will have to pay $24.95 for a US non-contiguous order.