Canon ImageRunner 1730iF Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon ImageRunner 1730IF may be compact unlike the other digital copiers that you know. But it is packed with features and functionality that helps increase your productivity and improve work efficiency. For one, it offers fast printing and copying speeds of up to 32 pages per minute, so it gets more print jobs done in less time. And two, it is designed with a simple and easy to use interface; plus, it comes with a standard Super G3 fax board that delivers the ability to transmit faxes at impressive speeds. But these features can cost you a lot, especially when you choose to use genuine replacement Canon toner cartridge with this printer. Why not spend your money on a low-priced Canon GPR-39 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge and continue to enjoy all these great features? Our compatible version costs half the price of the genuine but offers the same performance and results. Get one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 1730IF by following these steps:
- Begin by opening the front cover of the IR 1730IF.
- Rotate the toner cartridge lock lever counterclockwise in order to remove the empty cartridge from the toner supply port.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge. Keep the bag to be used for disposing of the empty cartridge later.
- Take the protective cap out of the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge into the toner supply port and push it forward until it latches into place.
- To lock the cartridge, rotate the lever in a clockwise direction.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge already when the <Replace the toner.> alert message appears on the touch panel display of my Canon ImageRunner 1730IF?
Yes. The <Replace the toner.> alert message indicates that toner has already run out and printing is no longer possible. Install a new toner cartridge to resume printing right away.
Any tips on how to properly discard the empty Canon GPR-39?
To dispose of any empty Canon GPR-39 toner cartridge, see to it that it is sealed in a bag to avoid spilling the remaining toner inside the cartridge and discard it according to your local waste disposal laws.
Will I get the same 15,100-page yield with the Canon GPR-39 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge?
Yes. Our Compatible Canon GPR-39 is designed to print the same estimated number of 15,100 pages based on 5% coverage.