Canon ImageRunner 1750 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
As your organization and your business grows, you need a more reliable machine, such as the Canon imageRUNNER 1750, that can achieve high-speed document workflows for improved productivity. Aside from standard printing function, this robust machine also offers scan, copy, fax, and send functions with optional print. If you've got the Canon IR 1750 for some time now, then we've got great news for you. We offer a more affordable replacement toner cartridge to help you save on printing costs. Our Canon GPR-39 Compatible Black Toner Cartridge is designed to deliver high-quality prints at low costs. Purchase this compatible product here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 1750:
- Open the front cover of your IR 1750.
- Remove the old cartridge from the toner supply port. You may begin by turning the toner cartridge lock lever counterclockwise to release the cartridge from the port.
- Once released, pull the toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Get the new toner cartridge package, unpack it, and remove its cap.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port and slide it all the way in, as far as it will go.
- Secure the cartridge in its position by turning the toner cartridge lock lever clockwise.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I supposed to order a new toner cartridge when the <Prepare the toner.> message appears on the display of my Canon imageRUNNER 1750?
Yes. If you don't have an extra toner cartridge on hand, then now is the time to do so. The <Prepare the toner.> message indicates a low toner level, and it won't be long before the cartridge gets totally depleted. So, it pays to have a replacement cartridge ready for use when this happens.
How about the <Replace the toner.> alert warning—what does it mean?
The <Replace the toner.> alert warning means the toner cartridge has reached the end of its lifetime and that replacement is necessary in order to resume printing.
What are the payment options offered by Inkjets?
Our payment options include credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover), PayPal, check, and money order.