Cartridge prices starting at $20.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 2000 brings together printing, scanning, and copying functionalities to be the perfect partner in every office. A dependable monochrome machine, it boasts of scanning and printing resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi and interpolated copy resolutions of up to 1200 x 600 dpi.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2000 include compatible Canon GPR-8 black toner cartridges. With estimated page yields of 7,850, these replacement toner cartridges are available with discounts, giving you excellent value for money.
All replacement toner cartridges come with 100% money-back guarantees. Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the toner cartridge on your Canon imageRUNNER 2000 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Pull down the panel to open the front cover to the toner cartridge slot.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from cartridge slot.
- Take care to store old toner cartridges properly after removal to prevent toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake it side to side a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove the protective cap on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its slot in a straight direction.
- Raise the panel to close the front cover to the toner cartridge slot.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement toner cartridges can produce. They are helpful in calculating for overall cost per page.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Keep replacement Canon GPR-8 black toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2000 away from high heat and direct sunlight. Unopened and stored right, they should stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.
How do I deal with toner spills?
Toner comes in powder form so you can brush it off hard, non-porous surfaces. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wipe it off right away with a piece of disposable cloth or paper. Wash the remaining toner away with COLD water. Don't use hot water as the heat will set the toner permanently.