Canon ImageRunner 2016 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The Canon ImageRUNNER 2016 offers digital copying, network printing and optional fax functionality to address your most demanding requirements everyday, allowing you to stay on top of your productivity tasks. Easy to use, it features print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and print speeds of up to 16 pages per minute.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon ImageRUNNER 2016 include the Canon GPR-18 Black Compatible Copier Toner. Available with more than 40% off in discounts, it promises page yields of up to an estimated 8,300.
Shop replacement toner cartridges today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon ImageRUNNER 2016 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the toner cartridge slot cover.
- Twist blue latch to unlock the old toner cartridge and release it.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the cartridge slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its designated slot in a straight direction.
- Twist blue latch to lock the new toner cartridge in place.
- Close toner cartridge slot cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Canon GPR-18 Black Compatible Copier Toner from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon ImageRUNNER 2016 or you get your money back--no questions asked.