Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Printing and copying at speeds of up to 18 pages per minute, the Canon imageRUNNER 2018 is the ideal all-in-one machine for small businesses and workgroups. It helps not just to increase productivity but also to produce documents more efficiently. It also with an optional 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder, automatic duplexing, increased paper capacities, and finishing options for added flexibility. In need of a more affordable alternative to your expensive OEM replacement Canon imageRUNNER 2018 toner cartridge? You've come to the right place. Inkjets offers the Canon GPR-18 Black Compatible Copier Toner at up to 70% savings but with the same reliable performance and page yield. Order one here today and we'll deliver it to you fast!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here's how to replace the copier toner on the Canon ImageRunner 2018:
- Open the front cover of the Canon ImageRunner 2018.
- Pull the empty copier toner out of the machine. Discard it according to your local regulations later.
- Prepare the replacement copier toner and take it out of the box.
- While holding it up, gently shake it up and down 10 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Align the new cartridge with the opening of the toner supply port, and then slide it all the way in until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the copier toner cartridge on my Canon ImageRunner 2018 runs out of toner?
When the copier toner cartridge runs out of toner, the 'Replace toner cartridge.'' message will be displayed on your IR 2018 control panel.
How much do I pay for shipping if my order subtotal is below $30 and shipping to Alaska?
For orders below $30 and shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other US territories, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.
Does Inkjets offer any discount on wholesale buying?
Yes. We offer discounts for wholesale buying. Feel free to call us via our hotline 1-972-200-3813 so we can assist you.