Canon ImageRunner 2025 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
With copying, scanning, and duplex printing capabilities, the Canon imageRUNNER 2025 is a solid piece of equipment every office should have. Fitted with replacement toner cartridges regularly, it's sure to always have the juice you need to get those productivity tasks done.
Inkjets.com carries replacement Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges with discounts of up to 51% off. Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
All our toner cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer warranty. For your peace of mind, we offer 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on your Canon imageRUNNER 2025 laser printer, simply follow these easy steps:
- Pull down panel to open front cover to toner cartridge slot.
- Twist blue latch to unlock old toner cartridge and release it.
- Pull out old toner cartridge from cartridge slot.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently shake it side to side a few times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Remove protective cap on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into designated slot in a straight direction.
- Twist blue latch to lock new toner cartridge into place.
- Raise panel to close front cover to toner cartridge slot.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured cartridges?
Compatible cartridges like Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges are brand-new, specifically designed for use with the Canon imageRUNNER 2025. Remanufactured cartridges are repurposed, cleaned, restocked with toner, and checked for faulty parts to ensure desired print quality.
What's the page yield for Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges?
Compatible Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges are rated to produce up to an estimated 8,300 pages of printouts.
Can toner cartridges be stored?
Yes! Unopened and kept away from high heat, toner cartridges will stay in good condition for up to two years.