Cartridge prices starting at $28.95
The Canon ImageRunner 2200 is a standalone digital copier that also works as a scanner, a network printer, and a Super G3 fax. It produces outstanding image quality—it copies at 1200 x 600 dpi resolution at 256 levels of grayscale and prints at an astounding 2400 x 600 dpi resolution with speeds of up to 22 pages per minute. And it offers a host of additional features including the standard Automatic Trayless Duplexing, Scan-Once-Print-Many technology, and standard paper capacity of 1,050 sheets that is upgradeable to 4,550 sheets. So with all these great features, the IR 2200 needs an equally reliable replacement toner cartridge. And there's no better place to get one than here at Inkjets.com. Our Canon GPR-6 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge offers the same reliable performance and page yield but at the fraction of the cost of its original counterpart. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2200:
- Open the side panel of your printer located above the paper tray.
- Pull the panel cover down to access the toner cartridge.
- Hold the end of the toner cartridge.
- Rotate the toner cartridge toward the rear of the printer until it stops.
- Get the toner bottle out of the printer.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Push the toner cartridge into the opening until it stops.
- Pull the protective tape from the toner cartridge.
- Turn the toner cartridge toward the front of the printer until it stops.
- Close the cover of the printer by pressing it until it locks into position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the recommended storage conditions for unused compatible Canon toner cartridges?
Unused compatible Canon toner cartridges should be kept in their original packaging. The recommended storage conditions are temperature below 86°F and humidity below 80%.
Can I return an item?
Yes, but the return should be accomplished within 365 days of purchase. Simply contact our Customer Service Department for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.