Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 2230 is designed for smaller corporate workgroups and departments. It offers copy speeds of up to 22 pages per minute and has the option to add network printing, scanning, faxing, stapling, sorting, and hole-punching. Want to save on copying costs while using this device? Then, choose Inkjets' more affordable replacement Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner. It works just as good as the original and offers the same page yield but costs almost half the price. It's also backed by a full-year money-back guarantee, so if you're not satisfied with your purchase, just let us know and we'll give you a full refund of the purchase price.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2230 with these easy steps:
- Press the Power button to turn on your Canon ImageRunner 2230.
- Open the front cover of the main unit. Then, open the toner cover of the old toner cartridge.
- Remove the toner cartridge and discard it according to local regulations.
- Open the protective bag, and then take out the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the toner cartridge, and then gently shake it several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Twist the protective cap to remove it from the new cartridge.
- Align the end of the toner cartridge with the toner inlet, and then push the cartridge forward.
- Close the toner cover. Then, close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to replace multiple toner cartridges on my Canon ImageRunner 2230. Can I replace them in no particular order?
No. When replacing multiple toner cartridges on your ImageRunner 2230, make sure to follow this order: Black, Yellow, Magenta, and Cyan.
Can I continue printing with my IR 2230 when the cyan, magenta, and yellow toner cartridges run out?
Yes. The IR 2230 is designed to print even when the color toner cartridges run out. Just make sure to keep the empty toner cartridges installed while you print in black-and-white.
Do I have to pay for shipping if my shipping location is in a US non-contiguous state?
Yes. We charge a shipping fee of $24.99 for orders shipping to US non-contiguous states.