Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the Canon imageRUNNER 2270 boasts of print and copy speeds up to 22 pages per minute and 256 grayscale half-tones for sharp details in every print and copy. It is also a heavy-duty machine capable of doing 80,000 impressions in a month. To complement a hardworking multi-function unit then, you need to make sure that you have the right replacement toner cartridges in place.
Replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com include compatible Canon GPR-15 black copier toner cartridge. Each replacement cartridge is rated with page yields of up to an estimated 21,000 pages and is available with discounts of up to 44%, offering incredible value for money.
All purchases $30 and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace the toner cartridge on your Canon imageRUNNER 2270, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Pull the lever up until it becomes vertical.
- Make sure the arrow pointing down on the lever is aligned with the arrow pointing up assigned to the "Unlock" position.
- Pull old toner cartridge halfway out of the toner supply port and support it with your other hand before removing all the way through.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into toner supply port and push it in as far as it will go.
- Push the lever down until it becomes horizontal.
- Make sure the arrow pointing down on the lever is aligned with the arrow pointing up assigned to the "Lock" position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the approximated number of pages a toner cartridge can produce while in use. Exact number of pages yielded, however, will depend on printing and copying quality and frequency.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges, like Canon GPR-15 black copier toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2270, are sensitive to light, so make sure you limit the time they are exposed. An effective way to do this is to only open packages right before replacement and to install replacement toner cartridges right away once they are out of their packaging.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Keep them away from high heat and direct sunlight, and you Inkjets.com replacement toner cartridges will have no trouble staying in good condition for 18 months to two years.