Canon ImageRunner 2525 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $85.95
For high-volume print and copy jobs, trust only the Canon ImageRunner 2525 to get the jobs done fast. Monochrome prints are delivered at speed of up to 25 pages per minute; plus, it includes two drawers and a convenient auto document feeder for unattended copying and scanning. Already got this printer for your business? Then, let us help you reduce your printing costs. We offer the Canon GPR-35 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge at up to 40% off the cost of its genuine counterpart. Performance-wise, well it's just as good as or even better than other cartridges in the market. But if you're not satisfied, we'll give you a full refund within a year of your purchase—that's how confident we are with the quality of this product. Shop risk-free here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge in the Canon ImageRunner 2525 with these 7 easy steps:
- To access the toner cartridges, open the toner replacement cover.
- Unlock the toner supply port by turning the locking lever counterclockwise until it becomes vertical.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from the toner supply port, and then set it aside for recycling.
- Take the replacement toner cartridge out of its protective box and uncap it.
- Install the toner cartridge into the toner supply port carefully.
- Make sure to return the locking lever to its original position.
- Close the toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I get a new toner cartridge for my Canon ImageRunner 2525?
You must order a new toner cartridge when the message <Prepare the toner.> is displayed on your Canon ImageRunner 2525 screen.
Can I continue printing even if the IR 2525 displays the <Prepare the toner.> message?
Yes, but only for a while. We highly suggest you get a replacement toner cartridge ready for use before the cartridge gets totally depleted.
Do I automatically qualify for free shipping if my order subtotal is over $30?
Aside from the order subtotal of $30 and above, your order must also be shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states in order to qualify for free shipping.