Canon ImageRunner 2535 TonerCartridge prices starting at $95.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 2535
- Special Price $95.95 As low as $93.892 Cartridges / $47.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your Canon ImageRunner 2535 by following these steps:
- Open the toner replacement cover.
- Turn the locking lever counterclockwise until it points upward.
- Grasp the projecting side of the used toner cartridge and slowly pull it out of the toner supply port.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging and take off its cap. Be sure not to touch the opening of the toner or subject it to shock since it might cause toner leakage.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port and push until it is securely in place.
- Pull down the locking handle and close the toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should I store my unopened Canon GPR-34 Black Compatible Copier Toner?
To make your cartridge remains usable, store it in a cool, dry, and dark place. Also, make it a point to keep it in upright position to avoid clogging.
How much will I spend on shipping?
At Carrot Ink, big savings always await you! You don't have to spend a cent on shipping as long as your purchase is above $40.
How should I dispose of used compatible cartridges?
You can put the used ink cartridge in a recycle bag or bin. Also, there are facilities where you can drop off these used cartridges. You may also contact companies that have recycling programs for used cartridges.