Canon ImageRunner 2535i Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $95.95
With fast print speeds of up to 35 ppm and scan speeds of up to 45/34 ipm in black and white and in color, the Canon ImageRunner 2535I ensures the jobs are done fast without sacrificing the print quality. It is also designed with an intuitive LCD interface that can be easily operated without requiring any technical knowledge, so you can finish all those daily workflow document tasks in no time. And since it comes with an Automatic Document Feeder, all the more it's convenient to use as it allows you to complete all these tasks unattended. Are you in need of a more affordable replacement toner cartridge for this printer? Inkjets has the ideal solution—check out our high-quality but low-priced Canon GPR-34 Black Compatible Copier Toner. Order this now and enjoy as much as 40% savings!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 2535I:
- Open the toner cover of the Canon ImageRunner 2535I.
- Twist the locking lever counterclockwise until it becomes vertical.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the toner supply port. Then, discard the toner cartridge properly.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging, and then uncap it.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the toner supply port.
- Push the cartridge firmly until it is completely secured.
- Return the locking lever back to its original position.
- Close the toner cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the toner cartridges on my Canon ImageRunner 2535I has run out of toner?
When one of the toner cartridges on your ImageRunner 2535I has run out completely, the
Do I have to replace the toner cartridge immediately after the
Not necessarily. The
Do you offer the same-day shipping?
Yes. Just make sure to place your order before 3:00 PM PST.