Canon ImageRunner 2545 TonerCartridge prices starting at $95.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 2545
- Special Price $95.95 As low as $93.892 Cartridges / $47.98 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your Canon ImageRunner 2545 in six easy steps:
- Open the toner replacement cover.
- Turn the locking handle counterclockwise until it becomes upright.
- Hold the overhanging side of the used toner cartridge and carefully draw it out of the toner supply port.
- Take the new toner cartridge from the packaging and remove its cap. Be sure not to touch the opening of the toner or subject it to shock since it might cause toner leakage.
- Insert the new toner cartridge in the toner supply port and push until it is securely in place.
- Pull down the locking handle and close the toner replacement cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it alright to use compatible toner for my printer?
Yes it is because compatible toner cartridges are basically new cartridges only that it is from a manufacturer that is not the maker of your printer. Compatible cartridges are OEM quality for excellent output.
What are the shipping options available for the Canon GPR-34 Black Compatible Copier Cartridge?
At Carrot Ink we offer same-day shipping for orders placed before 3 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. You can choose either UPS shipping which takes 1 to 2 business days or Standard shipping which takes 3 to 8 business days.
What are included in your warranty?
Our products are covered by a 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns.