Canon imageRunner 2770 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for ImageRunner 2770
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon ImageRUNNER 2770 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Pull the lever up until it becomes vertical. Make sure the arrow pointing down on the lever is aligned with the arrow pointing up assigned to the “Unlock” position.
- Pull old toner cartridge halfway out of the toner supply port and support it with your other hand before removing all the way through.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into toner supply port and push it in as far as it will go.
- Push the lever down until it becomes horizontal. Make sure the arrow pointing down on the lever is aligned with the arrow pointing up assigned to the “Lock” position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon ImageRUNNER 2770 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months up to two years.