Canon imageRunner 2770 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
A dependable printer and copier in one, the Canon ImageRUNNER 2770 makes it easy for any small office or business to take care of their everyday needs by having a reliable partner for two of your most common productivity tasks. Easy to use, it supports flexible paper handling so you can address whatever requirements you might have without trouble.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon ImageRUNNER 2770 include Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toners. Available with nearly 40% off in discounts, they are rated to produce an estimated 21,000 pages of prints and copies.
Shop today! All orders $30 and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon ImageRUNNER 2770 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Pull the lever up until it becomes vertical. Make sure the arrow pointing down on the lever is aligned with the arrow pointing up assigned to the “Unlock” position.
- Pull old toner cartridge halfway out of the toner supply port and support it with your other hand before removing all the way through.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Insert new toner cartridge into toner supply port and push it in as far as it will go.
- Push the lever down until it becomes horizontal. Make sure the arrow pointing down on the lever is aligned with the arrow pointing up assigned to the “Lock” position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the Canon ImageRUNNER 2770 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Of course! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and to keep them in a cool, dry place. Stored properly, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months up to two years.