Canon ImageRunner 2870 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 2870 is the ultimate communications device designed mainly for small- to medium-sized corporate workgroups and departments. It operates at 28 pages per minute, and it is equipped with 512MB RAM and 20GB HDD to provide users with exceptional reliability and productivity. It also offers optional network printing, scanning, and single- or dual-line fax capabilities. With all these great features, would you let the IR 2870 sit idle for too long when it runs out of toner? No, since more affordable replacement Canon toner cartridges, including the Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner, are very much available right here at Inkjets. We offer fast, free shipping on US contiguous orders $30 and up, so shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these simple steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 2870:
- Open the toner supply port cover to access the old cartridge.
- Pull the lever up to unlock the old cartridge.
- Remove the old cartridge by pulling it out of the toner supply port.
- Get the new toner cartridge and remove its protective cap prior to installation.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the supply port and push it all the way in.
- Push the lever down until it becomes horizontal to keep the cartridge secured in place.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if the Canon imageRUNNER 2870 toner cartridge has completely run out of toner?
When the toner cartridge has completely run out of toner, a message and a set of instructions on how to replace the cartridge will appear on the touch panel display. Simply follow the instructions so you can resume printing in no time.
My Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner order is eligible for free shipping. If I avail of this offer, how many days will it take for my order to arrive?
Our free shipping is via standard shipping, which usually takes 3 to 8 business days.
How long does the unused Compatible Canon GPR-15 last in storage?
Our compatible Canon toner cartridges, including the Canon GPR-15, can last from 24 to 36 months in storage. If you have unused Canon toner cartridge, make sure to keep it in its original packaging and do not expose it to direct sunlight.