Canon ImageRunner 3030 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
You've got the Canon ImageRunner 3030 because of its features, but how do you want to spend your hard-earned money when it starts running low on toner? Would you stick to buying the expensive genuine Canon toner cartridge or getting the more affordable but high-quality compatible Canon toner cartridge? Why not choose the latter and start cutting down on your printing costs? Our Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner is priced up to 40% less than other choices in the market, but performance-wise and page yield-wise, it offers just the same. In fact, when you see the results, you won't be able to tell apart which one is from the genuine and from the compatible version. So, why spend more if you can get the same excellent results with our Compatible Canon GPR-15? Go ahead and place your order now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this easy step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 3030:
- Open the toner supply port cover of the IR 3030.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by lifting the locking lever up and pulling the cartridge out completely.
- Unpack the new Canon toner cartridge.
- To remove the red protective cap from the cartridge, twist it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the toner supply port and push it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Verify if the cartridge is completely secured before proceeding.
- Press the locking lever down to return it back into its home position.
- Close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing even when there's only a small amount of toner left inside the Canon ImageRunner 3030?
Yes. You can print a few more pages, but at this time, we highly recommend getting a new Canon toner cartridge to have it ready for use when needed.
Up to how many pages can I still print when the toner low alert warning appears on the display?
You may still print at least 1,000 pages with a low toner cartridge. But be sure to order a replacement Canon cartridge as soon as possible to avoid any printing downtime.
How much should be the minimum purchase to avail of free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your minimum purchase should be $30 and the order must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.