Canon ImageRunner 3225 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 3225 has been a great help in achieving your business goals. From printing to copying and scanning to storing, nothing gets the job better and offers better solution for your workgroup than this reliable machine. So, when it starts running low on toner, be sure to get only the best replacement there is. Inkjets has been providing high-quality replacement compatible Canon toner cartridges for more than two decades now. And we're more than proud to offer the Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner that is is specifically designed to work with your IR 3225. It costs up to 40% cheaper but it works just as good. We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee in place, so shop risk-free now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
With the simple steps below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 3225:
- Begin by opening the toner supply port cover.
- The locking lever should be vertical, so lift it up, and then take the toner cartridge out of your Canon imageRUNNER 3225.
- Get the new toner cartridge. Then, turn the red protective cap clockwise to remove it from the replacement toner cartridge.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into the toner supply port until you hear it click into place.
- Return the locking lever to its original position by pushing it down.
- Close the toner supply port cover. Your machine is now available for regular use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do when the message <Black Toner is low. Replacement not yet needed.> appears on the Canon imageRUNNER 3225 display?
When you receive the <Black Toner is low. Replacement not yet needed.> message, you must order a new replacement Canon toner cartridge because it won't be long before the old toner cartridge gets totally depleted.
The copies are not clear. Does this mean I have to replace the toner cartridge soon?
Not necessarily. If the originals are not copied clearly, you may first clean the following: platen glass, underside of the platen cover, and the feeder's rollers. If this does not work, then you may check the toner level and replace the cartridge if necessary.
Do I have to pay for shipping if my compatible Canon toner cartridge order is above $30?
No, you don't have to pay for shipping as long as your order is shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.