Canon imageRunner 3230 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
The Canon imageRUNNER 3230 helps Increase productivity in your business. It operates at speeds of up to 30 pages per minute comes with standard digital copying, network printing capabilities, and black-and-white and full-color network scanning capabilities. To enjoy low costs while using this machine, get an economical alternative to the expensive OEM Canon toner cartridge. Inkjets offers the Compatible Canon GPR-15 Black Copier Toner at a reasonably low price, saving you as much as 40% on high-quality toner. If you require any assistance in placing your order, feel free to call, email, or chat with us. Our friendly customer service representatives will always try to accommodate your needs.
How To Replace Cartridge
With the basic step-by-step guide below, you will be able to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon imageRUNNER 3230:
- Open the toner supply port cover of your IR 3230.
- Lift up the locking lever to unlock the old cartridge.
- When the lock lever is already vertical, you may now pull the toner cartridge out of the machine.
- Unpack the replacement toner cartridge and twist its red protective cap. Remove the cap before inserting the cartridge inside the machine.
- Insert the cartridge and push it all the way inside the port.
- Push the locking lever down and close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to install a new toner toner cartridge immediately after the <Black Toner is low. Replacement not yet needed.> appears on the display of my Canon imageRUNNER 3230?
No. When the <Black Toner is low. Replacement not yet needed.> appears on the display, you may still print around 1,000 pages. Be sure to get a replacement toner cartridge during this time to avoid printing downtime when the toner runs out completely.
My shipping location is outside the 48 contiguous states. How long will it take for my Canon GPR-15 Black Compatible Copier Toner order to arrive?
For orders shipping outside the 48 adjoining states, delivery will take about 5 to 10+ business days.
If I need assistance in installing the Compatible Canon GPR-15, how do I reach you?
For installation tips and assistance, feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 from Monday to Friday between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM PST.