Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon ImageRunner 3300 is a 33-page-per minute digital copier, printer, and scanner with optional faxing capability. It offers a duty cycle of up to 120,000 impressions per month and a large paper handling capacity of up to 4,550 sheets. But when it’s time to replace its cartridge, the cost of original Canon toner cartridge can be quite disappointing. Good thing, there are more affordable options, and they’re available right here at Inkjets.com. Purchase our Canon GPR-6 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge and see how much you can save on printing costs. Print quality is as good as the original and page yield is consistent, so order here now!
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these 5 steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon ImageRunner 3300:
- Open the toner supply port cover.
- Lift up the lock lever and slide the old toner cartridge out of the toner supply port.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and twist the red protective cap counterclockwise to remove it.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and support it with your hand from underneath while pushing it into the machine with your other hand.
- Press the lock lever down and close the toner supply port cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on my Canon ImageRunner 3300. How can I make sure the cartridge lasts?
To ensure longer toner life, you may activate the ‘Toner Save’ feature on your ImageRunner 3300. This will allow you to consume less toner when printing documents.
Why am I getting too dark printouts?
Too dark printouts are often due to incorrect toner density settings on your printer. Adjust the toner density setting in the printer settings menu.
Does your Compatible Canon GPR-6 Black Toner cartridge come with a warranty?
Yes. All Inkjets compatible Canon toner cartridges are backed by a 1-year warranty with money-back guarantee.