Canon ImageRunner 2020i Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A copier, printer, and scanner in one, the Canon imageRUNNER 2020i is a great addition to home offices and small workgroups keen on staying on top of their day-to-day tasks and maintaining high productivity levels. With 256 grayscale halftones and print resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, it ensures you get professional-looking results each time. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2020i include compatible Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges. Available with discounts of over 50% off, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to produce up to an estimated 8,300 pages. Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 2020i, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the toner cartridge slot cover.
- Twist blue latch to unlock the toner cartridge to be replaced and release it.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the cartridge slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its designated slot in a straight direction.
- Twist blue latch to lock the new toner cartridge in place.
- Close toner cartridge slot cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are designed for use with inkjet machines while toner cartridges are made for laser printers and copiers. Inks are also liquid in form while toners are powders.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All compatible Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges we carry have passed stringent quality checks, ensuring they meet specifications for the Canon imageRUNNER 2020i and won't void the copier's warranty.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges to be stored are best kept in their sealed packages and away from direct light high heat. Stored right, they will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.