Canon ImageRunner 2025i Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
Another dependable option in the Canon imageRUNNER lineup, the Canon imageRUNNER 2025i offers copying, printing, and scanning capabilities, with print speeds up to 25 pages per minute and scanning resolutions up to 600 x 600 dpi. It also comes with standard duplexing functionality and flexible paper handling to take on your every copying and printing need. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon imageRUNNER 2025i include compatible Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges rated to yield an estimated 8,300 pages. These replacement toner cartridges also come with at least 50% off in discounts, offering great value for money. Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon imageRUNNER 2025i is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the toner cartridge slot cover.
- Twist blue latch to unlock the toner cartridge to be replaced and release it.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the cartridge slot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its designated slot in a straight direction.
- Twist blue latch to lock the new toner cartridge securely.
- Close toner cartridge slot cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges are made like new through repurposing.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Canon GPR-18 black copier toner cartridges have passed stringent quality checks to ensure they meet specifications for the Canon imageRUNNER 2025i and won't void the printer's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so they are best installed right away after being removed from their packages. Make sure your toner cartridges are not exposed to light for more than a few minutes to avoid issues with output quality.