Canon ImageRunner LBP3470 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon Laser ImageRunner LBP3470 offers unparalleled speed, power, and functionality. It prints at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute, and it comes with expandable onboard memory for fast processing of large and complex documents. It also features a standard auto-duplexing function that allows you to save on paper costs by printing double-sided documents with nonstop productivity. And to help you save more money while using this machine, Inkjets offers a cheaper alternative to the expensive OEM Canon toner cartridge. Our Canon GPR-41 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge costs up to 70% less than its OEM counterpart but offers the same performance and print quality. Buy one here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon Laser ImageRunner LBP3470:
- Open the top cover of your Canon Laser ImageRunner LBP3470.
- Remove the old toner cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge back and forth four or five times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Make sure to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge prior to installation.
- Install the toner cartridge firmly into its corresponding slot until you hear an audible click.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print a few more pages even when the toner cartridge on my Canon Laser ImageRunner LBP3470 is running low?
Yes. You may print a few more pages and temporarily improve the print quality by removing the cartridge from the Laser ImageRunner LBP3470. Then, shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside and reinstall it.
What will happen if I failed to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new cartridge?
If you failed to remove the entire length of the sealing tape prior to installation, print quality may be affected once you resume printing. So, make sure to remove it completely from the new cartridge.
Can I have the Canon GPR-41 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge delivered outside the US?
Unfortunately, no. As of now, we only ship to the United States and other US territories.