Canon Laser ImageRunner LBP3480 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
The Canon imageRUNNER LBP3480 delivers high-quality printing and copying solutions to small and large workgroups and departments. It operates at speeds of up to 35 pages per minute, and it features a 5-line user-friendly LCD for ease of operation and standard duplexing to save paper costs. But when it runs out of toner, consider getting a more affordable replacement Canon toner cartridge to save on printing costs. Inkjets is a trusted supplier of compatible toner cartridges for various printer models including the IR LBP3480. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality toner with the lowest prices and the best customer service. That's why so many customers return to us every time they need replacement Canon toner cartridges. Get your needed Canon GPR-41 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the Canon Laser imageRUNNER LBP3480 with these 7 easy steps:
- Press the open button to open the front cover of your Canon Laser imageRUNNER LBP3480.
- Grasp the old cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Open the protective bag to take out the new toner cartridge.
- Prior to installation, make sure to shake the toner cartridge five or six times to evenly distribute the toner inside the cartridge.
- Bend the tab located on the side of the cartridge, and then pull it to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine and push it as far as possible until it clicks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on my Canon Laser imageRUNNER LBP3480, but why am I still getting low print quality?
If you still get low-quality prints even after installing a new toner cartridge, it may be because the sealing tape still remains in the cartridge. Remove the cartridge from your Canon machine, pull the sealing tape out completely, and reinstall the cartridge.
Do I have to immediately replace the old toner cartridge when white streaks appear on the printouts?
No. White streaks on the printouts may be a result of low toner level, but there's still a way to improve the print quality. Simply remove the cartridge, shake the cartridge a few times to redistribute the remaining toner, and reinstall it.
How much will I pay for shipping the Canon GPR-41 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge to Hawaii?
For orders shipping to Hawaii, we charge a shipping fee of $24.99.