Canon Laser CFX-L3500IF Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
With your CANON Laser CFX-L3500IF printer, you can do everything, from printing and scanning to copying and faxing, and even making calls! It's truly a great addition to homes and small offices looking to boost productivity by having the right machine to address their all-around needs.
Make sure your printer can keep up with your everyday demands by stocking up on replacement toner cartridges. Inkjets.com carries remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges at 41% off for the ultimate in cost-efficient printing solutions.
All toner cartridges available from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void your printer warranty. Shop today and take advantage of our free shipping promo for orders and up.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the CANON Laser CFX-L3500IF printer, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover by pressing on the release latches on the side of the printer.
- Lift front cover forward to open position.
- Remove old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently rock new toner cartridge side to side and from front to back several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface.
- While holding it with one hand, remove the protective seal on new toner cartridge with the other.
- Align rails on sides of the new toner cartridge with guides inside the printer.
- Slide new toner cartridge in while holding it by its handle.
- Press down and back on the toner cartridge handle to set cartridge into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed. Buying them then allows you to support recycling efforts in the industry. They are not brand-new so they are drastically lower in cost than original toner products BUT they offer comparable printing quality.
Can I store remanufactured toner cartridges?
Yes! Unopened, Inkjets.com toner cartridges will stay in good condition between 18 months and two years. Make sure as well that toner cartridges are stored right side up and away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
How long will a remanufactured toner last?
Remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges for the CANON Laser CFX-L3500IF are rated to produce up to an estimated 3,500 pages of printouts.