Canon Laser CFX-L4000 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Straightforward in form and function, the Canon Laser CFX-L4000 is a dependable laser printer for both home and small office use. It produces clear monochrome prints, ensuring details translate well even though just on black and white. Give it a small space on a desktop and it'll get things done in no time.
Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon Laser CFX-L4000 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges. Available with discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to produce up to an estimated 3,500 pages.
All orders $30 and up are eligible for free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the Canon Laser CFX-L4000, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the printer door by lifting it up while grasping it on both sides.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine. Set aside the old toner cartridge properly to avoid toner stains.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Shake the new toner cartridge from side to side about five to six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the printer door until it firmly locks into place.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with toner, as well as checked for damaged or faulty parts that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure desired print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes! Remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible and won't void Canon Laser CFX-L4000 warranties.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes. All remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year. If you're not satisfied, just let our customer service team know and we'll give you a refund. No questions asked.