Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon LaserClass 1060P is a multi-function system offering laser printing, faxing, copying and telephone functionalities in one. Great for small offices and businesses, it is also easy to use and energy-efficient, letting you keep track of costs while ensuring you're productive every day. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 1060P include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges. Available with more than 40% off in discounts, these replacement toner cartridges are estimated to offer page yields of up to about 3,500. Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 1060P is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the unit is plugged in.
- Lift the latch and open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface.
- Hold the new toner cartridge steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine, aligning tabs on the cartridge with the rails within the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is securely in place.
- Close the front cover with both hands.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All our remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon LaserClass 1060P and won't void its warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement toner cartridges can offer. Use them to calculate for overall cost per page and determine if you're getting great value for money.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages and stored away from direct light and high heat. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.