Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
As a multi-function fax machine, the Canon LaserClass 1300 doesn't disappoint. Ideal for homes and small offices, it can easily take care of low- to mid-volume printing, copying, and faxing needs, ensuring you have what you need to stay productive every day. It is also easy to use and easy to care for to maintain optimum performance. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 1300 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges. Get these replacement toner cartridges and enjoy more than 40% off in discounts and page yields up to 3,500. Buy $30 and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 1300 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface.
- Hold the new toner cartridge steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine. Make sure to align tabs on the cartridge with the rails within the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com underwent stringent checks to guarantee compatibility with the Canon LaserClass 1300. This also means they won't void the fax machine's warranty.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light. To avoid unnecessary exposure that can affect print quality, make sure to take them out of their sealed packages only right before a replacement and to install them right away.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce. They can also be used to calculate for overall cost per page.