Canon LaserClass 2050 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon LaserClass 2050 takes advantage of Super G3 fax technology, making it ideal for virtually any size of workgroup or business. Alongside fast transmissions and print speeds up to six pages per minute, it comes with a large memory capacity, an automatic document feeder, a multi-purpose tray and 250-sheet letter paper cassette. For easy maintenance, it is also designed to make cartridge replacement hassle-free. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 2050 include remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges, which come with more than 40% off in discounts and are estimated to yield up to 3,500 pages. Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 2050 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by the handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface. Hold the new toner cartridge steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Align tabs on the cartridge with the rails within the machine. Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and insert it into the machine.
- Push the new toner cartridge in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! All our remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the Canon LaserClass 2050 after passing stringent checks. This means the cartridges meet specifications for the fax machine and won't void its warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are priced low but offer comparable printing performance to OEM toner products, letting you save on costs without compromising on print quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Replacement toner cartridges should be kept sealed in their packages and away from direct light and high heat. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.