Canon LaserClass 2060P Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Here are some of the features that printer users come to love about the Canon LaserClass 2060P: 6 ppm print speed, 3 spp transmission speed, 350-sheet dual paper capacity, large memory of up to 340 pages, and 40-sheet ADF. If you’re a proud owner of this printer, then you know how important it is to always have spare toner cartridge on hand to continuously enjoy all these productivity enhancing features. For a high-quality but more affordable replacement LaserClass 2060P toner cartridge, get one only here at Inkjets. We offer the Canon FX3 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge with the same 3,500-page yield at up to 45% savings. Add this item to your cart today, and we’ll deliver it to you promptly.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon LaserClass 2060P:
- Turn on your Canon LaserClass 2060P.
- Find the release latch on the right side of the printer. Lift it in order to open the front cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by its handle and pull it toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Gently shake the cartridge from side to side several times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat, clean surface and carefully pull the entire length of the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Put the toner cartridge inside the printer and push it all the way in until it locks into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge in my Canon LaserClass 2060P when the alert message <REPLACE CARTRIDGE> appears?
Not necessarily. You can try redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge first by shaking it a few times before reinstalling it. But if after doing this the message still appears, then you may replace the old cartridge with a new one.
If I failed to shake the new toner cartridge prior to installation, will this result in poor print quality?
Yes, that's likely. Shaking the new cartridge helps distribute the toner inside to ensure high print quality.
I’ve got concerns about toner cartridge compatibility with my printer. How do I reach you?
For concerns such as toner cartridge compatibility with your printer, feel free to reach us via call, chat, or email.