Canon LaserClass 310 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $39.95
A multi-function fax machine, the Canon LaserClass 310 also features printing and faxing functionality to meet the needs of small offices or businesses. It can print up to 19 pages per minute and boasts of a memory capacity of up to 510 pages, a 500-sheet adjustable cassette, and energy-efficient design. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 310 include remanufactured Canon FX-8 black toner cartridges. Available with discounts of at least 55% off, these replacement toner cartridges are capable of producing up to about 3,500 pages, offering real value for money. Shop today! All purchases and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 310, simply follow these steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge by gently pulling it out by its handle.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently the rock new toner cartridge side to side about five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place new toner cartridge on a clean, flat surface. Hold it steady with one hand and remove the sealing tape on it with the other by pulling it straight to the side.
- Align the tabs on the new toner cartridge with the rails inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. Remanufactured Canon FX-8 black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the Canon LaserClass 310 after passing our stringent quality checks.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Be careful of toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off right away with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place away from direct light. Unopened and stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good condition for anywhere between 18 months and two years.