Canon LaserClass 4000 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
A multi-function system, the Canon Laser Class 4000 boasts of a printer, telephone, copier, and fax machine, making multi-tasking in the home or office a breeze. Still, it's a compact unit, allowing for desktop use.
Inkjets.com carries remanufactured replacement toner cartridges for the Canon Laser Class 4000. Available with a discount of up to 41% off, the Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) offers a page yield of up to 3,500, making just one cartridge enough for long-term use.
All toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible and won't void your printer's warranty. We stand behind all products we carry so we have a 100% money-back guarantee. If you're not satisfied within a year, you'll get a refund. No questions asked!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing the toner cartridge on a Canon Laser Class 4000 is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer power cord is connected to an outlet.
- Open the front cover by releasing its latch. Pull front cover forward.
- Remove old toner cartridge by pulling it out using its handle.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge side to side several times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Place new toner cartridge on a flat, clean surface and hold it steady with one hand.
- Remove protective seal from new toner cartridge by firmly and evenly pulling on it.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by its handle and slide it into machine. Make sure the tabs on the cartridge are aligned with the rails inside the machine.
- Press down and back on the toner cartridge handle to secure cartridge into place.
- Close front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges like the Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) are for laser printers like the Canon Laser Class 4000. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are meant for inkjet printers.
Is it safe to use a remanufactured toner cartridge?
Yes, of course. Remanufactured toner cartridges are simply repurposed cartridges. They undergo ink restocking and part checks to ensure components are in good working order. All Inkjets.com toner cartridges are also guaranteed compatible.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes. Unopened, remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) toner cartridges will stay in good condition for 18 months to two years.