Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
A multi-function fax system, the Canon LaserClass 650i is ideal for small businesses or workgroups, boasting faxing, scanning, printing, and copying capabilities in one. It is easy to use with a five-line LCD screen and dedicated control keys, all while offering copying speeds of up to 29 pages per minute. It also supports both wired and wireless connections for your convenience. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon LaserClass 650i include compatible Canon GPR-41 black toner cartridges. These replacement toner cartridges are available with over 70% off in discounts and are rated to yield up to about 6,400 pages. All orders $30 and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge
Replacing a toner cartridge for the Canon LaserClass 650i is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Open the front cover.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by its handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge five or six times to distribute toner inside evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat surface and remove packing materials and its sealing tape. Make sure to pull the sealing tape straight out.
- Align protrusions on the new toner cartridge with the guides located inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are sure to be of quality, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured toner cartridges have been repurposed to become like new.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible Canon GPR-41 black toner cartridges meet specifications for the Canon LaserClass 650i, meaning they are guaranteed to work and won't void the machine's warranty. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com also come with 100% money-back guarantees. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we'll give you a refund--no questions asked.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines while toner cartridges are designed for printers, copiers, and fax machines utilizing laser technology. Additionally, inks are liquids while toners are powder in form.