Canon Maxify iB4120 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Maxify iB4120
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $25.954 Cartridges / $7.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of ink? Install a new ink cartridge in your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 workgroup printer by following these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the front cover.
- Push the eject lever to release the ink cartridge you want to replace, then remove it from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its package, but make sure you avoid touching the contact or interface of the cartridge.
- Align the new ink cartridge properly with its slot, then insert it. Push the ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Press the OK button, then close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide. But this number is only an estimate, with the actual amount depending on several factors, including the resolution settings of your Canon MAXIFY iB4120 workgroup printer, type of paper, and frequency of use.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
You only need to store them properly. This means keeping them away from strong lighting and extreme thermal changes, which can degrade their composition. A storage space that's dark, dry and climate-controlled is ideal. Make sure this area is clean and dust-free, as well.
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yep! The cartridges in our Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.