Maxify MB5020Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for Maxify MB5020
- Canon PGI-2200XL Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Compatible High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $29.95 As low as $25.954 Cartridges / $7.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and open its front cover.
- To remove an old ink cartridge, push up the eject lever. When removing another ink tank, press Next on the display screen first, then do the same procedure.
- Unpack your new cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new cartridge until you hear it snap into place.
- Tap the Exit option on the touch screen. If you see Next, you need to replace another ink. To exit the ink replacement screen, tap on Next until you see Exit.
- Wait until the print head holder moves to the standby position.
- Close your printer’s front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought my Canon Maxify MB5020 many years ago. Will these cartridges still work with it?
Yes, they will. Our cartridges are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. These compatible inks are brand new, tested, and cleaned to make sure they’ll work with your printer without voiding its warranty.
What quality should I expect from these cartridges?
Expect our products to give you the same quality as that of original cartridges. Only this time, you get to save up more. For your peace of mind, our products have a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy that’s valid on the day of your purchase.
What do you mean by “high-yield” cartridges?
High-yield cartridges are those that can print more pages than standard-sized ones. In this case, our black cartridge can print up to 2,500 pages, while our CMY cartridges can each print up to 1,500 pages. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.