Canon Multipass F20 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $4.95
A printer, copier, and scanner in one, the Canon MultiPASS F20 boasts of color print resolutions of up to 2400 x 1200 dpi, copy speeds of up to 14 pages per minute, and scan resolutions of up to 9600 dpi in 36-bit color. It also lets you print without a PC directly from a digital camera for your convenience.
Replacement ink cartridges for the Canon MultiPASS F20 include compatible Canon BCI-24C (replaces BCI-21C) color and Canon BCI-24BK (replaces BCI-21BK) black ink cartridges. Both are sold individually with discounts but you can also get them in a three-piece combo pack for even more savings.
Buy and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the Canon MultiPASS F20 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift up the scanning unit. This will give you access to the print head.
- Remove the old ink cartridge pulling on its tab downwards to release it and pulling it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge by its tab until it snaps firmly into place.
- Close the scanning unit
- Reset the ink counter.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to be of quality, but compatible ink cartridges for the Canon MultiPASS F20 are brand-new while remanufactured ink cartridges have been repurposed.
How long will Canon BCI ink cartridges last?
Compatible Canon BCI-24C (replaces BCI-21C) color ink cartridges have page yields of 270, while compatible Canon BCI-24BK (replaces BCI-21BK) black ink cartridges have page yields of 580. Unopened and kept in a cool, dry place, they will stay in good condition for up to two years.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement ink cartridges can produce. They can also be used to calculate for overall cost per page.
Cartridges compatible with your Canon Multipass F20 Printer
Regular Price: $94.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $5.95