Canon Multipass L60 Toner
Shop Cartridges for Multipass L60
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the Canon MultiPASS L60, simply follow these steps:
- Press the release latches on the sides of the unit.
- Lift the cover forward to the open position.
- Pull out old toner cartridge by the handle.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Gently rock new toner cartridge from side to side and front to back a few times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Place new toner cartridge on a flat surface and hold it with one hand while pulling the sealing tape out with the other.
- Align new toner cartridge with guide rails inside the machine.
- Slide new toner cartridge into place. Press down and back on its handle to secure it.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, as well as checked for faulty parts, that are then repaired or replaced as needed to ensure optimum printing performance.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured Canon FX3 (1557A002BA) black toner cartridges for the Canon MultiPASS L60 are dramatically lower in cost than original toner products but offer comparable print quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible and won't void printer warranties. They also come with 100% money-back guarantees.