Canon Multipass L600 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Print, scan, copy, and fax using only a single machine—this is what the Canon MultiPass L600 is all about. This multifunction laser printer is designed for the average printer user as it prints only at up to 6 pages per minute with normal text quality. It does not also come with a flatbed scanner, but instead, it uses its ADF to scan and copy documents. Is it time to replace the old toner cartridge of your MultiPass L600? We’ve got what you need and the good news is, it’s available at an amazingly low price. Our Canon FX3 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge gives you up to 45% savings but delivers the same output quality and 3,500-page yield. Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives today to know more about our remanufactured products and other offers.
How To Replace Cartridge
The guide below will help you in replacing the toner cartridge on the Canon MultiPass L600:
- Start by removing any documents or printed pages from the Canon MultiPass L600.
- Turn on the printer and open the front cover by lifting the right side release latch.
- Grasp the old the cartridge by its handle and remove it from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the protective bag.
- Distribute the toner equally inside the cartridge by gently shaking it 5 or 6 times.
- Place the cartridge on a flat surface. Hold the cartridge with one hand, and then remove the sealing tape from the cartridge by pulling it out using the other hand.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and push it in to lock it into place.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I remove the Remanufactured Canon FX3 from the package only when I am ready to install it into the Canon MultiPass L600?
You should unpack the Remanufactured Canon FX3 only when you’re ready to install it to keep the cartridge from getting damage. Exposing the cartridge to direct sunlight or bright light
for longer than five minutes must be avoided at all times.
What is a remanufactured toner cartridge?
A remanufactured toner cartridge is an empty branded cartridge that has been factory cleaned, refilled to the maximum capacity and fully tested to ensure it meets the specifications of the original cartridge.
Is your free shipping offer available only to the 48 contiguous states?
Yes. Orders $30 and up and shipping to the 48 contiguous states are eligible for free shipping. Meanwhile, orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, and other US territories require a standard shipping fee of $24.99.