Canon Multipass MP390 InkCartridge prices starting at $4.95
Shop Cartridges for Multipass MP390
- Canon BCI-24 (Replaces BCI-21) Compatible Ink 3-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, and 1 Color, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $10.95 As low as $8.953 Cartridges / $3.65 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the Canon MULTIPASS MP390 is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit until it locks into place. This will move the print head holder to the center of the machine.
- Open the inner cover. Do not touch any metal parts inside.
- Hold the tab for the ink cartridge to be replaced and pull it forward to release the cartridge. Pull out old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Press firmly on the ink cartridge's tab to lock it in place.
- Close the inner cover.
- Return the scanner unit to its original position.
- Confirm ink cartridge replacement and follow instructions on display.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are designed for use with laser printers and copiers while ink cartridges are made for inkjet machines.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink cartridges.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Our Canon BCI-24C (Replaces BCI-21C) Compatible Color Ink Cartridge and Canon BCI-24BK (Replaces BCI-21BK) Compatible Black Ink Cartridge are guaranteed to work with the Canon MULTIPASS MP390 or you get your money back--no questions asked.