Canon Digital Copier ICD -340 TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for Digital Copier ICD -340
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Getting more errors in copying? Don't worry—replacing the toner cartridge in your Canon Digital Copier ICD-340 is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Open the print cartridge door, then carefully remove the used toner cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its box and packaging. Hold it using both hands and gently shake it back and forth a couple of times to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Bend the tab located on the side of the cartridge then use it to pull the sealing tape completely off.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the copier, making sure it is secure.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
These newly made toner cartridges adhere specifically to the quality requirements of their compatible copier. Compatible toner cartridges, like the Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge, have a similar design and specifications as their original versions. They're safe to use with your Canon Digital Copier ICD-340. They also won't void its warranties.
Any details about product warranties?
The compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com are covered with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.
How's Inkjets.com's customer support?
Our friendly and professional representatives are always happy to help you with the necessary solutions in case you have any concerns, or not entirely satisfied with your compatible toner cartridges.