PC-D320Cartridge prices starting at $28.99
Shop Cartridges for PC-D320
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to replace the toner cartridge in your Canon PC-D320 printer:
- Open the right cover of the printer.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Holding it in the middle part, rock the cartridge gently back and forth several times to distribute the toner inside more evenly.
- Place the new toner cartridge on a flat, sturdy surface. Support the cartridge with one hand then use the other to pull off the sealing tape.
- Align the toner cartridge properly with its slot in the printer. Slide the cartridge inside.
- Once the cartridge is firmly seated, close the right cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These are repurposed toner cartridges that have met stringent quality requirements and then restocked with new toner. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like the Canon FX-8 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com, are known for being eco-friendly because of their reusability.
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that are specially made to comply with the quality standards of their compatible printer model. One prime example of this option is the Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge offered by Inkjets.com.
Should I get remanufactured or compatible toner cartridge?
This will depend on your preference. Both options by Inkjets.com are safe to use with your Canon PC-D320, and will provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs.