Canon PC-D340 TonerCartridge prices starting at $25.95
Shop Cartridges for PC-D340
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Toner cartridge replacement for your Canon PC-D340 is a stress-free process when you follow this guide:
- Open the printer's right cover.
- Grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and remove it from the printer by pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold it in the middle and rock the cartridge gently back and forth several times. This ensures the toner is distributed more evenly inside.
- Place the new toner cartridge on an even, sturdy surface. Support the cartridge with one hand and use the other to pull off the sealing tape completely.
- Align the toner cartridge properly with its slot in the printer. Slide the cartridge inside carefully.
- Once the cartridge is secure, close the right cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Inkjets.com offer warranty coverage?
Yep! Your peace of mind is one of our goals. That's why our replacement toner cartridges come with a solid 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What's the main difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Compatible toner cartridges are newly made units that have similar designs and specifications as their OEM counterparts. Remanufactured toner cartridges, on the other hand, are repurposed. Inkjets.com has both of these options: the Canon FX-8 Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge and the Canon S35 (7833A001AA) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge. Both work perfectly well with your Canon PC-D340 without voiding any warranties.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery for orders by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays.