Canon PC1080F Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
The Canon PC1080F is a digital copier with laser monochrome printing and faxing capabilities. It can copy up to 13 pages per minute at 1200 x 600 dpi resolution at 256 levels of grayscale. Warm-up time is only a second, with the first copy out in approximately 13 seconds. Looking for a replacement toner cartridge for this printer? Inkjets.com has got you covered. We provide high-quality remanufactured toner cartridges at up to 75% off than original cartridges. Purchase our Canon L50 (6812A001AA) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge to enjoy the same high-quality prints but at bigger savings. Feel free to call or chat with us today if you need to know more about our products.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC1080F:
- Lift the platen unit lever q and slide the platen unit w until the 34 mark appears.
- Open the cartridge cover.
- Grip the end of the cartridge, and pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge and rock it 5 to 6 times to distribute the toner properly.
- Pull the sealing tape tab to remove the entire length of protective tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Make sure to position the arrow mark on the cartridge toward the inside of the printer, and push it as far as it will go.
- Close the cartridge cover and slide the platen unit to the original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the shelf life of your Remanufactured Canon L50 Black?
Our Remanufactured Canon L50 Black can last up to 2 years. But this can be extended up to 3 years when stored properly. So, make sure to keep any unused toner cartridge in a cool, dry place and in its original packaging.
What is the requirement to avail of free shipping?
To avail of free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 and above and shipping location must not be in Hawaii, Alaska, or any U.S. Territories.
I ordered the wrong cartridge for my Canon PC1080F. Can I cancel my order?
Yes. Simply call our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at [email protected]ts.com.