Canon PC150 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Canon PC150 is a personal copier that comes in a compact size which can easily fit on your office desk. Its built-in carrying handle makes for easy transportation. Perfect for light use, this unit can copy excellent quality pages for four pages per minute and carry up to 50 sheets in its tray.
With Inkjets.com toners, we’ll make sure that your machine produces consistent and reliable outputs each time you use it. For the past 20 years, we’ve been providing a low-cost smarter alternative to name-brand cartridges that do not compromise on quality.
That said, our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge is made to meet and exceed OEM standards. Order at least $30 worth of toners today, and we’ll cover your shipping fee.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Slightly slide the copy tray and multi-stack tray from the opening between the disc and the platen cover.
- Open the trays fully.
- Slide the platen to the left, press the top release cover button, and then lift the top cover.
- Remove the old cartridge by gripping its end and pulling it out.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and remove all packing tape attached to it.
- Hold the new cartridge level in a way that the written instructions face upward.
- Rock the new cartridge left and right several times to distribute the ink.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine.
- Close the machine’s top cover by pressing down the cover button.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy in bulk. Is there a proper way to store unopened toners?
Yes, there is. We recommend that you keep unopened toners inside the original bag that they came in. then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How many pages can I get out of this cartridge?
Our Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 4,000 pages. Please note that this can change, depending on your frequency of printing and your printer’s settings.
What’s a compatible cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers so they can work well with your printer without voiding its warranty. We assure you that these cartridges are brand new, tested, and then cleaned.