Canon PC150 TonerCartridge prices starting at $36.95
Shop Cartridges for PC150
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Slightly slide the copy tray and multi-stack tray from the opening between the disc and the platen cover.
- Open the trays fully.
- Slide the platen to the left, press the top release cover button, and then lift the top cover.
- Remove the old cartridge by gripping its end and pulling it out.
- Unpack your new toner cartridge and remove all packing tape attached to it.
- Hold the new cartridge level in a way that the written instructions face upward.
- Rock the new cartridge left and right several times to distribute the ink.
- Insert the new cartridge into the machine.
- Close the machine’s top cover by pressing down the cover button.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to buy in bulk. Is there a proper way to store unopened toners?
Yes, there is. We recommend that you keep unopened toners inside the original bag that they came in. then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How many pages can I get out of this cartridge?
Our Our Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 4,000 pages. Please note that this can change, depending on your frequency of printing and your printer’s settings.
What’s a compatible cartridge?
Compatible cartridges are made by 3rd party manufacturers so they can work well with your printer without voiding its warranty. We assure you that these cartridges are brand new, tested, and then cleaned.