Canon PC160 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
An analog personal copier, the Canon PC160 can make four copies per minute. With zero time necessary for warming up, it can produce its first copy within 20 seconds and come with automatic and manual exposure control. It also has an auto shut off feature and comes with a carrying handle for easy transport. Replacement toner cartridges for the Canon PC160 include compatible high-yield Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges. Available with discounts of over 55% off, these replacement toner cartridges are rated to yield up to an estimated 4,000 pages. Shop today! Buy $30 and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge
To replace toner cartridges for Canon PC160, simply follow these steps:
- Make sure the power is turned off.
- Open the copy and feed trays all the way.
- Slide the platen to the left until |< mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level so side with written instructions is facing up.
- Rock the new toner cartridge left and right several times to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Hold the new toner cartridge so arrow on the side with written instructions is pointing away from you.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the copier. Press it down until it is firmly in place.
- Close the top cover.
- Return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are sure to be of quality after passing our stringent checks, but compatible toner cartridges are brand-new while remanufactured toner cartridges are made like new after being cleaned, refilled with ink, and faulty parts repaired or replaced.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Make sure you remove the sealing tape straight out completely. Do not pull it out at an angle to prevent it from breaking. The sealing tape is about 20 inches long.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our compatible high-yield Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges are guaranteed to meet specifications for the Canon PC160 and won't void the copier's warranty. These replacement toner cartridges are sure to work or you get your money back! No questions asked.