PC170Cartridge prices starting at $39.99
Shop Cartridges for PC170
- Compatible Canon E40 Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (1491A002AA) 4,000 Page YieldSpecial Price $39.99 As low as $36.99Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for your Canon PC170 personal copier, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure power is turned off.
- Slide platen to the left until |> mark is exposed.
- Press the top cover release button to open the top cover. Cover should stand upright.
- Grip the end of the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the copier.
- Remove new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Hold the new toner cartridge level with label facing upward.
- Rock the new toner cartridge several times to the right and to the left to evenly distribute toner inside.
- Remove protective covering on new toner cartridge.
- Hold new toner cartridge with label facing to the left.
- Carefully insert new toner cartridge into the copier, pressing down as far as it will go.
- Close top cover.
- Return platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield toner cartridges?
High-yield toner cartridges like Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC170 are designed with higher capacities than standard toner cartridges. This means more pages yielded.
How long will Canon PC170 toner cartridges last?
Compatible Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges for the Canon PC170 personal copier are rated to produce up to an estimated 4,000 pages of copies.
Can I store toner cartridges?
Yes! Canon E40 (1491A002AA) black toner cartridges from Inkjets.com will stay in good condition for up to two years. Unopened and stored away from direct sunlight and high heat, they can be stocked up.