Canon PC210 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Productivity at work is never a problem with the Canon PC210 printer. This device can print really fast so, not a minute of your time is wasted. To continue this kind of advantage, make sure to get premium-quality toner replacement like the Canon E40 (1491A002AA) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. This remanufactured toner cartridge has quality black ink blend that can yield up to 4,000 pages of clear and sharp monochrome prints. Our toner cartridge for your PC210 is so affordable you'll be able to save a lot on your budget. So, if you want quality prints and huge savings, place your orders now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace your Canon PC210 Toner cartridge:
- Open the cover of your printer.
- Slowly pull out the old toner cartridge to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Be sure to remove the shipping tape and the shipping locks from the cartridge.
- Grab both ends of the toner cartridge and gently rock it slowly up and down to distribute the contents inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge carefully in the empty slot. Make sure it is firmly fixed in place.
- Close the printer and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep the Canon E40 if it is unopened?
The Canon E40 has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Just make sure it is stored properly. For proper storage put the cartridge in an upright position in a cool, dry, and dark place.
What other OEM cartridges does the Canon E40 Compatible toner cartridge replace?
First of all, it replaces OEM number 1491A002AA then the E31 and E20.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is made from scratch so, it is basically brand new. However, compatible cartridges come from other manufacturers and not your printer manufacturer.