Canon PC210 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for PC210
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace your Canon PC210 Toner cartridge:
- Open the cover of your printer.
- Slowly pull out the old toner cartridge to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Be sure to remove the shipping tape and the shipping locks from the cartridge.
- Grab both ends of the toner cartridge and gently rock it slowly up and down to distribute the contents inside evenly.
- Insert the new toner cartridge carefully in the empty slot. Make sure it is firmly fixed in place.
- Close the printer and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep the Canon E40 if it is unopened?
The Canon E40 has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. Just make sure it is stored properly. For proper storage put the cartridge in an upright position in a cool, dry, and dark place.
What other OEM cartridges does the Canon E40 Compatible toner cartridge replace?
First of all, it replaces OEM number 1491A002AA then the E31 and E20.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is made from scratch so, it is basically brand new. However, compatible cartridges come from other manufacturers and not your printer manufacturer.