Canon PC230 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
The Canon PC230 delivers excellent copy results in less time. So, when it starts running low on toner, make sure to replace its toner cartridge at once. Here at Inkjets, we offer more affordable toner cartridge replacements and other printer supplies. For your Canon PC230, we've got the Canon E40 Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge. It costs up to 60% less than its OEM counterpart but offers the same page yield, reliable performance, and high output quality. To place your order, simply add the item to your cart or call us if you need any assistance. Our friendly customer service representatives are ready to assist you.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the Canon PC230:
- You should slide the platen to the left. When the mark is exposed, you may open the top cover.
- Hold the end of the empty cartridge and pull it out of the PC230.
- Remove the new toner cartridges from its protective bag and rock it gently 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Make sure to remove the entire length of the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into the copier as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover and return the platen to the center position.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if my Canon PC230 is running low on toner?
When your Canon PC230 is running low on toner, light bands usually appear on the copies.
I need to copy a few more pages, but my Canon copier is running low on toner. What to do?
When your Canon copier is running low on toner, you may remove the toner cartridge and shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. Then, reinstall it. This will temporarily improve the copy quality.
Can I avail of free shipping if my shipping address is in Alaska?
Unfortunately, no. Our free shipping offer is available only on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states.